About A-1 Contractors:
A-1 Contractors is a concrete, natural stone, and brick paving company that has been in business since 1989. We believe in hiring employees that show value, integrity, and commitment in order to enhance our customer experience through quality work and great customer service. We are looking for team members that will enhance our working environment with a positive attitude and dedication.
- Demolition of existing structures using the available equipment and proper safety materials.
- Build and set concrete forms to the desired pitch and depth. Inspect completed work to ensure proper installation.
- Spread, level, and finish concrete surfaces using the proper tools.
- Monitor how weather and other job-site conditions affect the curing of the concrete throughout the process.
- Direct the casting of the concrete and supervise laborers.
- Produce a high quality finished concrete product, including the use of tools such as finishing brooms, expansion joint, edging tools, jointers, and straightedges.
- Evaluate the work throughout the process. Identify and address all potential issues in a timely manner.
- Apply hardening and sealing compounds to cure the surface of the concrete as required.
- Install anchor bolts, rebar, wire-mesh or other structural components efficiently and properly.
- Utilize company machinery and equipment to create a high quality product efficiently.
- Apply decorative finishes to concrete surfaces, such as exposed aggregate or stamped concrete.
Concrete Finisher/Crew Foreman Skills and Qualifications:
- Lifting, Energy Level, Dependability, Persistence, Time Management, Attendance, Independence, Safety Management, Problem Solving, Dealing with Complexity, Analyzing Information, Teamwork
- Making decisions and solving problems
- Operating vehicles, machines, and equipment
- Updating and using relevant knowledge
- Communication with supervisors, peers, and subordinates
- Organizing, planning, and prioritizing work to maximize efficiency
- Guiding, directing, and motivating crew members
- Coaching and developing others
- Ability to read and interpret construction plans and documents
- Following company protocols and completing paperwork as required
Pay commensurate with experience
To Apply, Please Contact Dan Egan at (847) 520-1898 or email firstname.lastname@example.org