A-1 Contractors Inc. has been serving the retaining wall and seating wall design needs of the Chicagoland area since 1989. We have an in-house team of Authorized Unilock Contractors with an A+ rating with the BBB. For a FREE QUOTE on any hardscape project in Lincolnshired Illinois, call today, 847-520-1898.
PREMIUM RETAINING WALLS & SEATING WALLS NEAR Lincolnshire
Considering the addition of a new retaining wall to the landscape of your home or business? Call A-1 Contractors Inc. The North Shore’s Premier Hardscape Contractor. For over 28 years homeowners and businesses alike have trusted us with designing and installing premium retaining walls and seating walls as part of their outdoor living space. We offer all shapes, sizes, materials, and colors to help create the perfect outdoor structure to complement your home or businesses’ style. We will work with you closely to ensure you get the right look, feel, and functionality you desire. FREE quotes available throughout the Lincolnshire area.
WHY A RETAINING WALL OR SEATING WALL?
Retaining walls and seating walls are the perfect complements to your outdoor living lifestyle. These structures prove to be great additions to a garden, outdoor kitchen, patio, or other structure.
Retaining walls are an easy way to bring new life and function to a plain landscape. Our expert team is available every step of the way, from quote to completion. Retaining walls are highly durable and will enhance your walkways, garden borders, outdoor kitchens, patios, and more.
For a free estimate on a retaining wall or seating wall, call (847) 520-1898 today.
Retaining Walls Contractors Near Lincolnwood
- Retaining walls can be used for outdoor seating: Retaining walls can be used as a wall and double as seating. You can easily create a curved couch that adds a beautiful look to your outdoor living space. They also look nice used as a seating area for a fire pit.
- Can be used as a deck: Using retaining walls is great to replace your deck with, pairing it with paving stones for a patio.
- Enhancing curb appeal: Retaining walls can be added along your driveway to help protect the lawn from car tires or plowing.
- Plants: Retaining walls used around plants or trees are a great idea if it is hard to maintain. Retaining walls can also look great in a garden and help separate the vegetables and plants.
- Backyard: Retaining walls can be used to create layers in your backyard to separate them and add usable yard space.
Seating Walls Lincolnwood – Repair & Installation Service
- Compliment your outdoor living space- Seating walls look great on outdoor patios. With outdoor seating walls, you do not have to worry about bringing in furniture when the weather gets bad or cold. It can be used all year round.
- Spatial problem solver- If you have a small patio or condo using a seating wall as a seating area for one side of a table to eliminate having chairs on each side of the table.
- Garden- Adding seating walls around your garden creates a relaxing space in your yard and enhances your outdoor living space.
- Outdoor patio- Seating walls are a great addition to your outdoor seating area and add lots of space for people to sit and relax.
To learn more about our services, or to schedule your FREE Estimate, contact us today!