Retaining Wall & Seating Wall, installation and repair Service Evanston IllinoisPremier Hardscape Service Experts
We are here to Create the retaining wall or seating wall of your dreams!
Take Your Curb Appeal & Hardscape to the Next Level!
Get A Free Consultation for any Retaining Wall Project in Evanston
A-1 Contractors Inc. has been serving the retainign wall and seating wall design needs of the Chicagoland area since 1989. We are Authorized Unilock Contractors with an A+ rating with the BBB. For a FREE QUOTE on any hardscape project large or small call us today at: 847-520-1898.
PREMIUM RETAINING WALLS & SEATING WALLS IN THE EVANSTON, IL, AREA
Considering the addition of a new retaining wall to the landscape of your home or business? Call A-1 Contractors Inc. The North Shore’s Premier Hardscape Contractor. For over 28 years homeowners and businesses alike have trusted us with designing and installing premium retaining walls and seating walls as part of their outdoor living space. We offer all shapes, sizes, materials, and colors to help create the perfect outdoor structure to compliment your home or businesses’ style. We will work with you closely to ensure you get the right look, feel, and functionality you desire.
WHY A RETAINING WALL OR SEATING WALL?
Retaining walls and seating walls are the perfect compliment to your outdoor living lifestyle. Between the beauty and function these structures prove to be great additions to a garden, outdoor kitchen, patio, or other structure.
Retaining walls are an easy way to bring new life and function to a plain landscape. Our expert team is available every step of the way from quote to completion. Retaining walls are highly durable and will enhance your walkways, garden borders, outdoor kitchens, patios and more.
For a free estimate on your dream retaining wall or seating wall, call (847) 520-1898 today.
Be sure to follow us on Facebook!
Retaining Walls Evanston
- Retaining walls can be used for outdoor seating: Retaining walls can be used as a wall and double as seating. You can easily create a curved couch that adds a beautiful look to your outdoor living space. They also look nice used as a seating area for a fire pit.
- Can be used as a deck: Using retaining walls are great to replace your deck with, pairing it with paving stones for a patio.
- Enhancing curb appeal: Retaining walls can be added along your driveway to help protect the lawn from car tires or plowing.
- Plants: Retaining walls used around plants or trees are a great idea if it is hard to maintain. Retaining walls can also look great in a garden and help separate the vegetables and plants growing in it.
- Backyard: Retaining walls can be used to create layers in your backyard to separate it and add usable yard space.
There are certain things you should know when it comes to deciding whether to add a retaining wall to your Evanston Illinois yard:
Height – For obvious reasons, the bigger the retaining wall, the greater the cost. However often the increased cost is worth the increased space that is gained. The higher the retaining wall, the larger of an area that can be increased depending on the slope of the ground. The material also can limit a retaining wall, with taller walls requiring stronger materials to hold back the weight of the dirt behind it.
Design – You can incorporate your retaining wall into different landscape structures, and make it fit into your current landscaping plan. You can also incorporate a variety of different stones, so your retaining can be the focal point of your yard.
Manufactured Blocks are Faster – Using manufactured blocks for your retaining wall will make the installation go quicker and smoother. A1 Contractors Inc. will work with you to determine the best materials to construct your retaining wall out of and which options will work best with your landscaping design.
Plan For Drainage – As mentioned, a retaining wall can level your yard and provide you protection from water reaching your home. As you are thinking where you want your retaining wall to go, think about draining and where water will flow as a result of you adding a retaining wall to your yard.
Seating Walls Evanston
- Compliment your outdoor living space- Seating walls look great on outdoor patios. With outdoor seating walls, you do not have to worry about bringing in furniture when the weather gets bad or cold. It can be used all year round.
- Spatial problem solver- If you have a small patio or condo using a seating wall as seating area for one side of a table to eliminate having to have chairs on each side of the table.
- Garden- Adding seating walls around your garden creates a relaxing space in your yard and enhances your outdoor living space.
- Outdoor patio- Seating walls are a great addition to your outdoor seating area and add lots of space for people to sit and relax.
Designing a Retaining Wall or Seating Wall to your Evanston Yard
The team at A-1 Contractors will assist you every step of the way in designing your retaining walls and seating walls for your Evanston property. We can create a beautiful new design or work with an idea you already have. We will help you from start to finish and make sure it is exactly how you imagine it to be. After we finish, your yard will be a beautiful living space that you will never want to leave!
Considering the addition of a new retaining wall to the landscape of your Evanston home or business? Call A-1 Contractors Inc. The North Shore’s Premier Hardscape Contractor. For over 30 years homeowners and businesses alike have trusted us with designing and installing premium retaining walls and seating walls as part of their outdoor living space. We offer all shapes, sizes, materials, and colors to help create the perfect outdoor structure to compliment your home or businesses’ style. We will work with you closely to ensure you get the right look, feel, and functionality you desire.
“We want to compliment you and your workers for the quality of work and attention to detail. You gave us the feeling that you were more concerned with getting the job done right, rather than getting the job done fast and going on to the next job.”
“The job you guys did was outstanding! From the initial estimate through completion, everyone my wife Cathy and I had contact with was a professional in the truest sense of the word. Our best wishes on your continued success. A business like yours that provides a quality service will do well.”
We Can Do It All. Get In Touch For a Free Consultation on Brick Pavers for any great hardscape projects
Repair & Mainteance Service